MonokaiToolkit is a toolset for Facebook users who have privacy-related issues. With this application, you can control your life on the internet. The application does not reserve any information related to the user. If you log in with your Facebook account, there may be a chance of a checkpoint of your account. Make sure your log in with QR. It is a secure and better option for you.
Almost 1+ million people are using the application and improving their experience in a better way. You can make your Facebook interaction better. You can enjoy Facebook with its cool features. The application is very easy to use. You can share your moments continuously.
The application is popular with its interesting features.
- Facebook allows a very short time limit to post a story; the application allows you to post a story longer than the limit. It allows you to share your moments without interrupting.
- You can easily download other stories and any video from Facebook that you like and copy the URL.
- If you don’t want to show them online and see the status, you can read the messages without showing them online. It will remain an unseen message to the sender.
- The application allows you to see others’ Facebook stories without showing them online.
- The application makes available the ID of any account from your friend list.
- The application assists you in knowing about the person who is most actively interacts with you. It ranks the people and makes their list for you.
- The application makes a list of the people who message you the most.
- If you don’t want to share your avatar, turn on the avatar guard feature that prevents others from downloading and using your avatar.
- You can set your post private from its privacy mode easily.
- You can delete all your posts with just one click.
- You are the people who least interact with you; you can delete them and improve your Facebook interaction.
- You can also delete all your friend lists within a few seconds with just one click.
- You can unfollow your friends to clean up your news feed.
- You can decide on the requests within seconds.
- It allows you to hide negative comments on your post and keep relevant comments on your timeline.
- If you want to know about your friend’s liked pages list, the application makes it easy.
- MonokaiToolkit also displays the list of groups that your friends liked.
How to Use the MonokaiToolkit?
The MonokaiToolkit application is very easy to use. It requires a few steps to follow, and you will enjoy a better Facebook experience.
Step 1: Download the MonokaiToolkit application.
Step 2: Open the application on the device.
Step 3: Select the preferred language.
Sep 4: Enter your Facebook ID, and enter your password.
Step 5: Click the tool tab and select any function you want.
Pros of MonokaiToolkit
- The application is lightweight and very easy to use.
- You can log in to Facebook with multiple accounts.
- You can make your group posts fast with this application.
- You can improve your Facebook privacy with the application.
- The application support multi-languages. It does not require any additional software for translation.
- You can get a Facebook access token.
- Using the avatar guard shield feature, you can secure your profile or avatar from others.
- You can hide unnecessary tagging and posts of others from your profile.
- The application is very small in size.
- You can easily interact with your most interacting friends.
- You can generate auto comments and auto reactions with the application.
- You can manage your friend list in a few minutes. You can remove your non-interacted friends at one click and keep your most engaging friends at the top of the list.
- It deletes all your unnecessary posts with just one click.
Cons of MonokaiToolkit
- The application contains irrelevant ads.
- Most of the time application doesn’t work properly. The avatar guard fails to guard the profile.
- Sometimes the updating in the application makes it very slow, or it stops working.